Accessible to Account Admin, Admin, HR Partner, Limited HR Partner, and Recruiter
As part of the Garden and Estate plans, Freshteam allows you to customize your career portal with a lot of options.
How to customize your career site: A Video
Here is a detailed step-by-step guide to customize your site:
To do this, go to Settings > Job Publishing > Career Site.
Here's a list of settings that you can customize:
1. Career site name: Your career site's name; this appears next to your company logo on the career site.
2. Career site URL: You can create a vanity URL for your careers page. You will have to create a CNAME DNS record in your DNS Zone file to point career.yourcompany.com to yourcomapny.freshteam.com. Your Webmaster or Server administrator should be able to help you set this up correctly - (Please note - you will need to purchase custom SSL from Freshteam ($60/year) to CNAME the career site)
3. Career site language: You can select a language from the list of available languages.
4. Logo and favicon: You can upload your logo and favicon files here.
5. Career site advanced settings: You can also personalize every inch of your career site by customizing CSS.
Colors and fonts:
In this section, we can change
- The Background colors of Header, footer, Body and also specify Brand Color
- Change font and color of default text and Headings Text
- Change the color of input fields focus, Application form button background color, and Apply now and search buttons background color.
In this section, the users can add or overwrite the default theme with their own custom stylesheet. This may require if the users wanted to change the colors or spacing that comes with the default styles to suit their Own Website theme.
To overwrite any of the default styles
- The users can get the proper selectors by inspecting the element they wanted to change
- Add the required styles for the selector in this section.
Here the users can change the Career site Title(that gets displayed on the Browser Tab) and also add other meta tags.
Hereby default the Career site Logo and Career Site Name are shown. If the users wanted to add any other data or wanted to remove the Career site Name or Career site Logo, they can do it from here.
Here the users can change the layout of the page, remove any of the not required sections or add any extra information that should be displayed other than Header, Footer and Layout content.
Here the users can customize
- Career Home (Jobs Listing Page)
- Job Description Details (Job Description and Apply Job Page)
We use Liquid Template Language(https://shopify.github.io/liquid/) in these two pages and the users can use features in the Liquid Template Language and can customize both these pages with what they wanted with the available data in those pages.
6. You can Preview the page, Save, or Save and Publish.
7. If at any time, you wish to reset to the default or last saved site, you can do so by clicking Reset to and choose your option from the drop-down box.