Rebrand your career and employee portals so they reflect your brand. You can white-label your Freshteam URL so that your candidates and employees will only see your companies branding/logos and not Freshteams' on the URL. Let's say your Freshteam URL is yourcompany.freshteam.com, you can point your career portal - career.yourcompany.com to yourcompany.freshteam.com and employee portal say, people.yourcompany.com to yourcompany.freshteam.com.
You can do this by creating a CNAME record in your DNS zone file to point your vanity URL to your Freshteam domain. (Learn more about CNAME record here)
Step 1: Creating a CNAME record in your DNS Zone File
- Login to your Domain Control Panel.
- Go to the section which says DNS or Name Servers.
- Create a new DNS record and point your custom
- Career portal URL to yourcompany.freshteam.com/jobs
- Employee Portal URL to yourcompany.freshteam.com
- TTL: Enter a Time To Live between 30 minutes to 1 hour, or leave this field in its default settings.
- You may need to fill in these details:
- Alias Name: Enter the subdomain name for your alias. For example, if you want to use a branded career portal URL like careers.mycompany.com, enter "careers" as your alias name.
- Point to Host Name: Type @ to directly map the alias to your Freshteam domain.
- Save changes to your DNS records.
- Note that these instructions may vary a bit based on your domain registrar. If you are unable to find a way to add the DNS record, get help from your webmaster or your server administrator.
Step 2: Setting up your Career Portal URL in Freshteam
- After creating the CNAME record, login to your Freshteam portal as an administrator.
- Go to Settings > Job Publishing > Career portal. Add your rebranded Career portal URL under the portal URL section (careers.yourcompany.com).
- Click Save to save the new settings and start using the newly created URL.
Step 3: Branding your employee portal:
- Go to Settings > General > Company > Employee portal URL.
- Enter your own URL under the Employee portal URL section (people.yourcompany.com)
- Follow the same procedure for setting up the CNAME as you did for the career portal.
Once done, you can verify your changes by entering your career URL on this page and looking up your CNAME records.