Freshteam helps you to categorize a candidate based on the source and the medium through which a candidate applied for a job. The source is where an applicant applied to a job posting and medium is how they applied. For instance, if one of your employees posts a job posting on Twitter and an applicant applies, their source would be Twitter and the Source Category, referral-social.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Default Sources in Freshteam
- Default Source Category in Freshteam
- Where do I look for Source, Source Category, and Reference information?
- How to Add New Source and Source Categories?
Default Sources in Freshteam
- Facebook - Applied through a link which was shared on Facebook by an employee.
- Google plus - Applied through a link that was shared on Google Plus by an employee.
- LinkedIn - Applied through a link that was shared on LinkedIn by an employee.
- Twitter - Applied through a link that was shared on Twitter by an employee.
- FB page tab - Applied through the Freshteam app on their Facebook brand page.
- Internal - Referred by an employee internally either through the employee portal or email.
- Direct - Applied directly from the career site (typically from any other source) or sent an email regarding a job posting to the configured email address.
You can check a candidate's source on their profile page. A recruiter can also filter candidate profiles by source.
Default Source Category in Freshteam
Along with the source, Freshteam also stores how a profile arrived in your system, through a medium. Here are the available options:
- Email - Application was sent by an employee or candidate via email.
- Portal - Application was through the career site or a job embed.
- Social - Application was received from a social platform for a job posting that was shared in the company handle e.g. Facebook.
- Referral - Application submitted by an employee.
- Referral-social - Referred by an employee through their social influence.
If a candidate is a referral, you can find the referred's details in this section. This is just a piece of additional information for the recruiter to have a better idea about the candidate. (Know more about referring a candidate)
Where do I look for Source, Source Category, and Reference information?
Go to a candidate's Candidate 360 page > Summary tab
How to Add New Sources and Source Categories?
- To add new Sources and Source Categories to your existing list, go to Settings > Job Set Up > Source.
- It will take you to this page.
- You can type your Source Name by clicking on the Add New button and then click on Tick , it will be added. It works similarly for Source Category as well.