1. I don't see a hiring panel member in job posting?
Hiring manager and panel members are collectively called as hiring panel members. They are the ones who will be involved in interviewing and shortlisting the candidates for a specific job posting.
2. Who can add a panel member to a job posting?
- Account administrator, administrator, recruiters and hiring manager can add panel members to a job posting.
3. Who can be a panel member?
- Any employee who is a part of your Freshteam account can be added as a panel member.
- A panel member can be added at any point to a job posting.
5. Where can I add the panel members?
- You can add a list of panel members from the 'Hiring Workflow' section in the Job Details view. or
- A panel member can be added to the hiring panel section by clicking on the "+ button" on the top right of the screen of Job Details view.
6. What happens when you add a new panel member to a job posting?
- All the existing panel members will be notified about the newly added member.
- The newly added member will have access to the list of candidates who are associated with the respective job posting.
- They can mark a candidate favourite
- Participate in interviewing the candidates and sharing the feedback as an interviewer.
- Panel member can post a public/ private comment to other hiring panel members.
- Panel member can only see the list of tasks assigned to them under the Tasks tab under candidates 360 page.
- The panel member cannot
- Update the candidate stage
- Start an email conversation with the candidate.
- See offer information