Hiring manager and panel members are collectively called as hiring panel members. They are the ones who will be involved in interviewing and shortlisting the candidates for a specific job posting.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Who can add a panel member to a job posting?Account administrator, administrator, recruiters and hiring manager can add panel members to a job posting. Any employee who is a part of your Freshteam account can be added as a panel member at any point to a job posting.
Where can I add the panel members?
- You can add a list of panel members from the 'Hiring Workflow' section in the Job Details view. or
- A panel member can be added to the hiring panel section by clicking on the "+ button" on the top right of the screen of Job Details view.
What happens when you add a new panel member to a job posting?
- All the existing panel members will be notified about the newly added member.
- The newly added member will have access to the list of candidates who are associated with the respective job posting.
- They can mark a candidate favourite
- Participate in interviewing the candidates and sharing the feedback as an interviewer.
- Panel member can post a public/ private comment to other hiring panel members.
- Panel member can only see the list of tasks assigned to them under the Tasks tab under candidates 360 page.
- The panel member cannot
- Update the candidate stage
- Start an email conversation with the candidate.
- See offer related information