If you would like to export candidate information for a particular job into a CSV file that you can use in sheets, there is a simple way to do it in Freshteam.
1. Go to Recruitment > Recruit > Click on a Job whose candidates you want to export.
2. You will see the list of candidates.
3. In the top-right corner, you will see a symbol similar to your common 'upload or export' option. Click on it.
4. Click Export in the confirmation tab and you will get a prompt saying your export has begun and your CSV file will be directly delivered to your inbox.
5. Additionally, if you want to export candidates who have applied to all jobs: Navigate to Recruit -> Candidates.
6. You will see a list of all your candidates who have applied to the different jobs you have posted.
7. Click on the same export button present in the top right corner to export these candidates into a CSV file.
Note: Remember that all the candidates displayed in the view will be exported. You can also experiment with the filters if you want to expand your export criteria.