Accessible to Account Admin, Admin, HR Partner, Limited HR Partner, Recruiter and Limited Recruiter.
When you upload a resume to Freshteam, it automatically scans the resume, parses it and uses the data it interprets to pre-populate the candidate's Candidate 360 profile tab.
Note: You can even use the search bar to search for the parsed data.
The summary tab has 5 segments -
- Feedback Snapshot - This segment includes a summary of the feedback from the hiring panel on the candidate.
- Experience - This section showcases the experience of the candidate across different previous organizations.
- Source - This section captures the information about how did the candidate apply to your organization, who referred them and what was the source.
- Tags - This is a list of tags added by the recruiter or hiring manager and the job posting they've applied for. One can add tag profiles by clicking on the '+' icon to the right of the tags list.
- Documents - This segment includes a list of documents uploaded by the candidate
- Custom application form data: In case you have added a custom application form, all the custom data that you've collected will be available here.
The profile tab has 3 sub-tabs -
- Documents - This tab shows the documents uploaded by the candidate during application including resume and/ or cover letter.
- Application Data - This tab includes personal information such as an address, email, gender, and phone number.
- Resume Data - An information digest from the candidate's resume, which gives the top essential insights viz. experience, previous employer, education, skills and expertise.
- Understanding the Talent Pool
- Adding and Updating Candidate Reject Reasons
- Understanding Candidate Stages, Status and Actions
- Creating Auto-Pilot Workflows to Trigger Online Tests for Candidates