Sometimes, an applicant enthusiastically applies for many job postings. Based on their experience and requirements, they might just end up in consideration for more than one job posting. When a candidate exists simultaneously in multiple hiring processes, we refer to these candidates as 'Duplicate Candidates'.
The people icon that marks their profile can easily identify a duplicate candidate.
If you want to figure out the other jobs this particular candidate has applied for, you can hover over the candidate's name, in the List and Kanban view, to see a list of jobs. The green swoosh (tick) indicates whether the candidate is active in the specific job posting.
You can also view this information by checking Candidate 360 for the candidate. On the left-hand side of the profile, you can find the jobs that the candidate has applied for.
- Understanding the Talent Pool
- Adding and Updating Candidate Reject Reasons
- Understanding Candidate Stages, Status and Actions
- Understanding Resume Parsing and a Candidate's Profile Page
- Creating Auto-Pilot Workflows to Trigger Online Tests for Candidates