Accessible to Admin, Account Admin, Recruiter, and Limited Recruiter
There might be many reasons you do not want to take a candidate to the next level, it's not always only an unsatisfactory interview and even if it is, it is better to record accurately why a candidate was rejected. Instead of just saying "Average performance in the interview".
How to ensure you record the rejection of a candidate with proper reasoning? You can use Freshteam's "Candidate Reject Reason" option to choose a reason from our carefully thought out list or you can also add your own reason by simply typing it out and clicking add.
How to add Candidate Reject Reason?
1. Go to the candidate 360 profile of the candidate you want to reject.
2. Click on the "Thumbs down" button present in the top left corner above the candidate's name to reject the candidate. A pop-up would appear on the screen.
3. Choose the reason from the list, or simply type your own reason and add it to the list.
4. If you think you can find a role for the candidate later, you can archive them to the talent pool and leave a comment to the hiring team informing the same.
How to delete a Candidate Reject Reasons?
Do you want to delete a candidate reject reason someone added or you no longer need? You can do so in simple steps.
1. Go to Settings > Recruitment and Talent Management > Job Setup > Candidate Reject Reasons
2. Hover over the Reject Reason you want to delete, you will see an Edit icon and Delete Icon - the dustbin. Click on the dustbin icon to delete the reason from the list.
You can also add a new Reject reason to the default list for it to be available in the drop down menu.