Accessible to Admin, Account Admin and HR Partner
Different people work differently. So for ease of use, Freshteam has a set of default filters for different views, like 'Active candidates' for candidate views and 'Published jobs' for job posting views, etc. One can use a combination of these filters and filter more precisely and exclusively as need be. Let us see how to do this.
1. First, to view your filters, go to Recruit > Candidates/ Jobs / My Referrals.
2. Here you will find the filter directly below the page name.
Here is an example of default candidates filters within a job posting.
Here is an example of default filters within a job posting.
Creating a new filter view:
- Click on the Filter icon to the right of the screen-
- Add all the different filters you want.
- Apply and fetch your result.
- Now to save these combination of filters as one quick view, select the tick that comes up next to the filter name on the left side.
- It will say Save As, click it to proceed.
- When you Save a filter view, you also get an option to save the filter view only for you or for everyone.