A job posting is a notice that you're looking to hire candidates for a particular position. A job posting typically describes the nature of the job, the responsibilities the position entails and the skills the company expects from the person in that position. They can have specific statuses, to denote their visibility. For instance, a job posting that is published internally will not be visible on your career site but your employees will view it on the employee portal and refer candidates to it.
Create a job posting
1. To begin with, go to Recruitment and click on Recruit.
2. Click on Add Job Posting in the top-right corner of the screen.
3. Freshteam will open up a wizard to create a job posting.
4. Enter the title of the job you're hiring. You can choose from a list of sample job descriptions provided or write your own. You can also include videos in your Job descriptions which will be visible on your career site. To know more about how to do this, read this article.
5. Fill in all the other details required. Once you have filled in the details, you can choose what to do with the job posting. Here are the several options available:
- Save and Continue Later: Save your job posting and publish it whenever you want.
- Preview: Preview the posting before publishing it, for the ones who like their double checks.
- Publish: We have three options under Publish.
- Publish: Visible on your career and employee portal.
- Internal: Visible only on your employee portal.
- Private: Visible only to your hiring team and admins
6. Once you have created the job posting, you can check how it looks from your career site.
7. You can also create a custom application form for the job, set your hiring workflow, form the hiring team, configure your interview scorecard and do more things like bulk import, add from the talent pool, etc., from the Add and Attract Candidates section.