A job posting is a notice that you're looking to hire candidates for a particular position. A job posting typically describes the nature of the job, the responsibilities the position entails and the skills the company expects from the person in that position. They can have specific statuses, to denote their visibility. For instance, a job posting that is published internally will not be visible on your career site but your employees will view it on the employee portal and refer candidates to it.
Let us quickly see how to create a job posting:
To begin with, go to the Recruitment session and click on Recruit.
Here, click on Add Job Posting present in the top-right corner of the screen.
Freshteam will open up a wizard to create a job posting.
Enter the title of the job you're hiring. You can choose from a list of sample job descriptions provided by Freshteam (we have close to 50 different JDs for now and we are working on growing the list) or write your own.
Fill in all the other details required. Once you have filled the details, you can choose what to do with the job posting. Here are the several options available:
Save and Continue Later: Save your job posting and publish it whenever you want.
Preview: Preview the posting before publishing it, for the ones who like their double checks.
Publish: We have three options under Publish.
1. Publish: Visible on your career and employee portal.
2. Internal: Visible only on your employee portal.
3. Private: Visible only to your hiring team and admins
6. Once you have created the job posting, you can check how it looks from your career site.
7. You can also create a custom application form for the job, set your hiring workflow, form the hiring team, configure your interview scorecard and do more things like bulk import, add from the talent pool, etc., from the Add and Attract Candidates section.