When you get added as a vendor to a Freshteam account, you gain access to a portal where you can view the job posting you’ve been added to, add or remove candidates and keep track of the hiring status.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
To get access, you have to make sure to activate your email and create credentials. You can do this by clicking on the activation email in your mailbox.
As a sourcing partner/ external recruiter/ recruitment agency, there are three ways through which you can add candidates to a job posting - add candidates individually, bulk import resumes and import candidate profiles through a CSV file.
Adding candidates directly
This is the method we’d recommend when you add candidates, one at a time.
Click on the job posting to add the relevant candidate.
When you do, you’ll get a new candidate form and you can add the relevant details to the same.
Bulk Import resumes
If you have a bunch of resumes in a folder on your computer, this is the method we’d recommend.
- Click on Add Candidates and select the Bulk Import option.
- Drag and drop a zip file of all the candidate resumes that you want to add to Freshteam.
- Click on Start Import.
Importing candidates from a CSV
This involves uploading a CSV file with candidate information. You can upload resumes or zip files. Please make sure there’s a column in the CSV that has the filenames of the document against the right candidate. You can download the sample file for reference and ensure that your CSV file has the right format.
- Click on Add Candidates and select the Import Candidates from CSV option.
- Drag and drop a CSV file that includes all the candidate data in the right format
- Click on Continue. Freshteam might throw an error if the format is incorrect and you can rectify the same by crosschecking against on the sample CSV file.
When you add a candidate, you’ll be able to log in and keep track of their status through the hiring process.