Accessible to Admin, Account Admin, HR Partner, Recruiter.
If you no longer need a candidate in a particular job, you can delete them using Freshteam. You can delete them and restore them later or delete them forever based on your requirements. Let us see how to do it now.
To delete a candidate:
1. Go to the candidate's 360 page and select the hamburger icon on the top of the profile page.
2. Choose Delete to delete the candidate.
To delete a candidate forever:
3. You can see that after deleting the candidate, you will get the option to delete the candidate forever as Delete Forever, choose it to delete all traces of the candidate.
4. Alternatively, if you want to delete a candidate forever a little later after you have deleted them, go to Filter inside candidate list, choose Yes under the Is the Candidate deleted? option to find the deleted candidate.
5. Click on the candidate's profile and find the Delete Forever option to delete the candidate.
To restore a candidate:
You cannot restore a candidate deleted forever, you can only restore a candidate who is just deleted.
1. Go to Filter inside candidate list, choose Yes under the Is the Candidate deleted? option to find the deleted candidates.
2. You can directly click Restore from the candidate's 360 page of the candidate you wish to restore.