Every candidate is unique. For certain candidates, you might need to craft specific assessments to evaluate a particular skill set. Freshteam and TestGorilla integration enables your recruiters to manually send specific tests to certain candidates, apart from the automated assessments.
Detailed Instructions for Manually Sending Tests
1. Open your Freshteam account. Go to the Recruitment tab > Recruit.
2. Select any job posting. Now from the pool of applicants, choose any applicant to whom you would like to send a test.
3. On the sidebar, you will be able to spot the TestGorilla logo. Click on the logo to reveal whether any tests have already been sent to this candidate or not.
4. To send another test to this candidate manually, click on Send Another Test.
5. Select the Assessment from an existing list of assessments. Click on Send test to successfully send the test to the candidate.
6. Once you have sent the test, you can view the updated Tags on the candidate profile.
7. On the Emails tab, you can also view the email that has been sent to the candidate from Freshteam.
8. On the Comments tab, you can see the assessment name, test status and when the test has been sent.
For any questions, please feel free to write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.