TestGorilla is a leading candidate assessment tool that provides you and your candidates an enjoyable and highly accurate screening experience – without bias or stress. We achieve this by taking a deeply scientific, multi-layered approach that ensures our screening tests are always valid, reliable, and fair.
With Freshteam and TestGorilla integration, you can use TestGorilla’s screening tests to identify the best job applicants and make your hiring decisions faster, easier, and bias-free.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
What Skills Can You Evaluate?
Multi-measure assessments are the best indicators of whether a candidate will be successful in a specific job role. With our large, wide-ranging test library, you can test job applicants on:
- Cognitive ability
- Personality and culture
- Software skills
- Programming skills
- Situational judgment
- Role-specific skills
- Hire the best talent - screen for role-specific skills, cognitive ability, soft skills, culture add, and motivation.
- Predict real-world job performance - Select from a library of more than 230 scientifically validated tests.
- Save valuable time - Automate your recruitment process with qualifying questions and one-way interviews.
- Promote diversity - Remove bias and give all your candidates an equal opportunity to prove their skills.
How to Install TestGorilla within Freshteam
1. Open your Freshteam account. Go to Settings > General Settings > Integrate with other Apps > Apps
2. Search for TestGorilla on the search bar. You can also find it under All in the Browse by Category Section. Otherwise, you can select the category Candidate Assessment and easily spot TestGorilla.
3. Click on Install to initiate the integration. It will take you to the configurations page. The configurations page is divided into three tabs: Connect Freshteam, Connect TestGorilla and Configurations.
4. Go to the Connect Freshteam tab. Here, you will find Domain Name auto-populated, enter the API key. To find the API key, click on your profile icon at the top-right corner of the screen. Now, click on Validate to get successfully connected to Freshteam.
5. Go to the Connect TestGorilla tab, and enter the API key. To find the API key, go to TestGorilla -> Integrations -> Click on the Settings icon next to Freshteam’s logo -> copy the API key. Click on the Validate button to get connected to TestGorilla.
6. Navigate to the Configuration tab, and select various Freshteam roles to define who will be sending tests and reviewing the reports. On your screen, you will be able to see a few mandatory fields such as Account Admin, Admin, Limited Recruiter, and Recruiter. Apart from this, you can add other roles that will then be able to send tests from Freshteam and view assessment completion reports.
7. Click on the Candidate Email Content button to edit the email content that will be sent to the candidates. Edit the content and click on Update to update the changes. Click on Save to install TestGorilla.
- How to automatically send assessments from TestGorilla
- How to send customized assessment tests from TestGorilla
- How to view TestGorilla test reports within Freshteam
For any queries, please write to us at email@example.com.