With TestGorilla and Freshteam integration, your recruiters can automatically send assessment tests to candidates to evaluate their skillsets. Instead of manually sending tests to numerous candidates, they can now automate the workflow where each candidate entering a certain interview round will receive an assessment. Let’s understand how this works:
Detailed Instructions for Automatically Sending Tests
1. Open your Freshteam account. Go to the Recruitment tab > Recruit.
2. Select any job posting and click on View Job Details > Hiring Workflow > Manage Hiring Process.
3. A sidebar will appear and you will be able to see TestGorilla, click on Configure.
4. Click on Round 1 to understand which TestGorilla test is sent to the candidate when they enter round 1. You can also edit the round or assessment and click on Update to save your changes.
5. You can further configure the workflow to add more automated tests. Click on Send TestGorilla test for another round.
6. Select the interview round and the test from the list of assessments. Click on Update to save the changes.
7. If a candidate enters Round 2, they will automatically receive the test through an email. You can check the same in the Emails tab. Additionally, this test will also appear in the sidebar on the candidate’s profile.
For any questions, please feel free to write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org