Mettl's integration with Freshteam allows recruiters/ recruitment coordinators to simplify candidate assessment. They can now automatically send coding tests to candidates, track the progress and view the results within Freshteam. Let us understand how this integration works:
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Installation instructions for Mercer | Mettl Integration with Freshteam
1. Open your Freshteam account. Go to Settings > General Settings > Integrate with other Apps > Apps
2. You can search for "Mettl" from the search bar on the page or you can find it under "All" in the Browse by Category Section.
3. Here, you will find "Mettl", click on the Install button next to it, to initiate the integration.
4. It will take you to the configurations page. The configuration page is divided into 3 parts: Connect Freshteam, Connect Mercer-Mettl, and Configurations.
5. On the Connect Freshteam tab, enter the domain name and API Key. The Domain Name will be auto-populated. You can find the API Key by clicking on your profile icon at the top-right corner of the screen.
6. On the Connect Mercer | Mettl tab, provide the Public key & Private Key. Please write to Mercer | Mettl support to get your Public and Private key, as shown in the Image below.
7. On the Configurations tab, provide the list of roles that will send test and view test results. Also, you can edit the email content that the candidate will receive. Now click on Save to successfully install the integration.
- Sending Mettl Assessments Manually
- Automating Candidate Assessments with Freshteam-Mettl
- Viewing Mettl Assessment Reports within Freshteam
- Tracking the Status of Ongoing Mettl Assessments
For more queries, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org