Accessible to everyone except Limited Recruiter, Hiring Manager, and Employee.
The world, especially the HR world runs on information. From candidates, employees, time off to records, information is the key ingredient. An ability to fetch any information they want in any way they want is something every HR would require to perform work efficiently and smartly. Freshteam knows this best, which is why we have Reports. An exclusive and exhaustive place where you can get multiple information, in multiple combinations and permutations that would help you function better, and make the right decisions. In this article, we will walk through a quick glance at Reports in Freshteam. More dissection in Reports.
- To go to Reports, click on the Reports icon in the left side on the bar.
- Once inside, go to Advanced Analytics, it will look like the below screen.
Here, you will find three important things.
1. All Reports - All reports give you the list of all the curated and created reports for quick access.
- You can get a more specific list by clicking on the drop-down arrow next to All Reports.
- You can have a list or grid view by selecting the arrow highlighted.
2. Recently Viewed - Here, you will find the reports that you recently viewed to help you give more context and easy access.
3. New Report and Search - New report lets you create a custom report where you can create a report from scratch on your own preferences. Search helps you search and find a report.