While working in a collaborative environment, it is important for you to stay on top of everyone’s time off schedules. By keeping a tab on everyone’s upcoming leaves, you will be able to rethink your priorities to get tasks done on time. With Freshteam Mobile App, you can track the upcoming time offs of your direct reports and your other team members.
Detailed Instruction Guide
1. Open your Freshteam Mobile App and go to ‘Time Off’
2. Switch to the tab titled ‘Team Time Off’
3. For Managers:
- On your screen, you will be able to view any pending time off requests
- Towards the bottom of your screen, you can see your team’s time offs for the next 7 days. You can view the time-offs for your direct reports as well as your peers.
4. For Employees with no direct reports:
- On your screen, you will be able to see your team’s time offs for the next 7 days.
For more queries, please write to us at email@example.com