Time offs or leaves are extremely important in your employee’s life. They might apply for a time off due to health issues, business trips, or to spend quality time with their family. Freshteam Mobile App enables your team to apply for time offs from anywhere and everywhere. For example, in case of an unexpected flu, your employees can apply for a time off without even leaving their bed.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Stepwise Guide to Apply for a Time Off on Freshteam Mobile App
1. Your employees can open the Freshteam Mobile App and go to ‘Time Off’ from the bottom navigation bar.
2. On the screen, they have to select ‘Apply Time Off’
3. Now, they have to select their desired date range for time off.
4. As a next step, they can select ‘Time Off Type’ and choose within the leave types they are eligible for.
5. In the ‘Notify’ section, they can add their manager’s name or any other stakeholders they wish to notify.
6. Your employees can also add a note stating the reason for their absence.
7. Freshteam Mobile App allows your employees to attach any documents stating the reason for their absence. For instance, medical prescriptions for sick leaves. Please note that for some leave types, attaching a document is mandatory and the type of attachments is defined by the admin while configuring the leave type. One can either click a photo of the document or attach a document file from their system.
8. Your employees can now navigate to the top right corner of the screen and select ‘Apply’ to apply for time off.
- How to apply for a half-day on Freshteam Mobile App
- How to apply for hourly time offs on Freshteam Mobile App
For any queries, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org