Your teams might always not require a whole day's leave but probably a half day to complete some of their urgent chores. Let us explore how they can apply for a half day leave with Freshteam Mobile App.
Steps to Apply for a Half-Day
1. Your employees can open the Freshteam Mobile App and go to ‘Time Off’ from the bottom navigation bar.
2. On the screen, they have to select ‘Apply Time Off’
3. As a next step, they can select the date for a half-day leave.
4. After selecting the dropdown of ‘Plan for Partial Day’, they can select the first or second half of the day.
5. They can select ‘Time Off Type’ and choose within the leave types they are eligible for.
6. They can now select the ‘+’ icon to notify their managers and other stakeholders.
7. They can also add a note stating the reason for the absence
8. Freshteam Mobile App allows your employees to attach any documents stating the reason for their absence. For instance, medical prescriptions for sick leaves. Please note that for some leave types, attaching a document is mandatory and the type of attachments is defined by the admin while configuring the leave type. One can either click a photo of the document or attach a document file from their system.
9. They can now go to the top right corner of the screen and select ‘Apply’ to apply for a time off.
For any queries, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.