Accessible to Admin and Account Admin
Note: Freshteam Reports revamped to Advanced Analytics recently. All our existing customers can find their old reports as Curated Reports inside the Analytics home now, no worries. All your information is safe. New customers, dive in right now :)
Reports give you information on the different actions performed in Freshteam like Hiring, Interviews, etc., Curated Reports make things smart and simple by giving you pre-populated reports based on your activity in Freshteam. We have 7 curated reports in Freshteam that are:
1. Offers and Hires- This gives you a complete context on the offers made and the number of hires conversion. There are six more divisions (Called Widgets in Freshteam) inside Offers and Hires giving an in-depth analysis. You can configure, add groups or filters under each division to obtain results of your choice. More on how to do it here.
2. Interviews - Interviews give you a complete and in-depth view of everything Interviews inside your Freshteam account. It again has 6 widgets which break it down for you for better analysis.
3. Candidate Sourcing - Hiring through Multiple sources? Figure out which source is working the best and worst, where you can improve, where candidates are coming in from and more using this curated report that comes with 8 widgets to give best analytics.
4. Job Postings - A quick understanding of all the job postings made by your Recruitment team to understand the openings and the requirements better. Comes with 4 widgets.
5. Talent Pool - Find out where all your precious talents are waiting in, get a quick check on their statutes and potential roles with 5 inbuilt widgets.
6. Rejected Candidates - Losing a candidate must happen with reason, find out what the reason is, in which stage they are rejected, the common source through which most rejected candidates come in etc to better the candidates brought in and to save the time of your recruiters.
Note: If you wish to add more divisions/widgets under a curated report, you can clone the report and then add new widgets.