Here's what you should know when importing candidates using a CSV file:
- If you want to import a CSV file and attach the resumes/portfolios/cover letters of the candidates whose details are in the CSV, you import it as a ZIP file. Just make sure the file names are the same as mentioned against the candidate's name in the CSV file.
- The CSV file should be in UTF-8 format
- The CSV file and the ZIP file should not be larger than 50 MB
- The mandatory field in the CSV file are first name, last name, email, source and source category
- If the candidate already exists in the system, only the missing values will get updated.