Accessible to Admin, Account Admin, HR Partner, Recruiter, and Limited HR Partner
Candidates can apply directly to job postings through the career site, the job embeds, and the Facebook app tab. But there are also several other ways to add candidates for consideration.
Here's how to add candidates manually to a job posting:
1. Go to the specific job posting from Recruit and click on the "Add candidate" button at the top right of the screen.
2. A pop-up screen with fields drawn from the application form associated with the job posting will appear. Just fill in all the mandatory fields and hit Add.
3. Once you do, the candidate will receive a notification that you have added them to a job posting if you have the “Send an acknowledgement email to the candidate” toggle enabled.
4. The candidate is added to the job posting.
- Understanding the Talent Pool
- Adding and Updating Candidate Reject Reasons
- Understanding Candidate Stages, Status and Actions
- Understanding Resume Parsing and a Candidate's Profile Page
- Creating Auto-Pilot Workflows to Trigger Online Tests for Candidates