Once an interviewer is finished assessing an candidate, they can submit notes as feedback through interview scorecards. This interview feedback will be visible in the candidate's profile. The hiring manager and recruiter can view the complete feedback once it's been submitted, whereas other panel member will be shown only a partial view i.e just the the hiring decision (Strong hire, hire, Strong no hire or No hire), the list of competencies assessed along with the overall average.
Interviewers can access the interview scorecard through,
- The 'Interviews' tab on the candidate's candidate 360 page.
- The 'Interviews' widget on the dashboard
- Email. The interviewer gets a notification so they can also click on the link provided in the email to submit the feedback.
You can submit interview feedback for a specific interview or in an ad hoc manner.
To submit interview feedback:
- Click on the 'Add feedback' button. This will load the interview scorecard. (Learn more about adding a scorecard here)
- The interview scorecard is a list of qualities against which you have to rank the candidate. You can rate the candidate's performance for the skill or value you've assessed them for and choose to leave the others as 'Not assessed' (Which is also the default value selected against every skill or value)
- It is mandatory to enter your rating for atleast one competency and your hiring recommendation for the candidate i.e. Strong hire, hire, no hire and Strong no hire.
- You can also choose to leave a comment. This comment will be displayed in the candidate's timeline.
Freshteam calculates the average score of the competencies assessed and displays the overall score for the candidate.
Viewing interview feedback
The overall score is displayed next to the interviewer's name in the candidate's timeline. If you click on the score, it displays a list of competencies assessed and the interviewer's evaluation. While hiring managers, recruiters, admins and account admins can see the overall score, panel members cannot.