Accessible to Admin, Account Admin, HR Partner, Recruiter, Limited HR Partner and Limited Recruiter.
One of the major actions performed as part of recruitment is Interviewing. With Freshteam, you can easily schedule Interviews and do so much more. While scheduling an interview, you can also notify the candidate - either immediately or schedule the invitation for a later time.
Quick guide to scheduling interviews
- Go to the Candidate 360 page of the candidate with whom you wish to schedule the interview.
- You can do so through Recruit > Jobs > Job posting or by going to the Recruit > Candidates view and clicking on the candidate's name.
- Click on "Schedule Interview" present on the top-right corner to get the below screen.
- Here's a quick breakdown of all the options in the screen:
- Interview type - You can choose whether the interview is a face-to-face interview or a telephonic interview or an online interview using tools like Skype Interviews here. Depending on the interview, you can schedule multiple rounds of interviews.
- Panel member - Select the panel member who will interview the candidate. This can be typically any panel member or the hiring manager of the associated job posting. Once you choose a panel member, if you've linked a Calendar, the panel member's schedule should be visible here.
- Stages - This is the corresponding stage in the hiring plan - technical round, culture fit, etc.
- Duration - The time you expect this interview to last.
- Room - If you've linked your Freshteam account to Google Rooms, you can choose a meeting room from this drop-down list.
- If you'd like to schedule multiple interviews at once, you can hit the 'Add interviewer' button below.
Once you hit 'Schedule and Continue' in the bottom right of this pop-up, a notification mail will open which you can send to your candidate.
Freshteam will schedule the interviews and notify the panel members of the same.
While scheduling the interview, you can choose the competencies you want the interviewer to focus on.
- Besides that you can also leave a note or attach relevant documents for the interviewer with other instructions and information you would like to convey.
When you're scheduling an interview, it isn't just the interviewer who needs to know the details. Instead of switching screens or applications, you can hit 'Notify the candidate' option in the bottom left. This option loads a pre-populated reply template with all the relevant information. You can edit the content or just email the template to the candidate. Alternatively, you can also load canned responses from the email editor.
You can view the information saved for the interviewer with the 'View Interview Kit' option that appears next to a scheduled interview.
Upon clicking this you will arrive at the Interview Prep Notes page with all the information the interviewer needs.