Xoxoday Empuls is a leading employee engagement platform catering to the needs of small and mid-sized businesses. Empuls helps HR leaders implement a holistic employee engagement strategy through the following four pillars:
- Connection - Building a powerful social community within the organization where your employees can celebrate their success and share their valuable insights.
- Empowerment - Seeking continuous feedback from your employees to identify any red flags related to employee disengagement and address them faster.
- Alignment - Shining the light on people exceeding performance expectations and displaying core company values through social recognition and by crowdsourcing wishes.
- Motivation - Delighting employees with exciting rewards to celebrate milestones, achievements, and special days, so they feel connected and stay around longer.
Exploring the Benefits of Freshteam and Empuls Integration
With this integration you can:
- Save Time and Always View Updated Employee Data: Automatically sync data to Empuls whenever you are making changes in Freshteam. For example, adding, deleting, and updating employee information.
- Never Miss a Special Event: Celebrate special events such as birthdays or work anniversaries by automating greetings and gifts. Employee’s birth dates and work start dates are imported to initiate this process.
Once this integration is enabled, the data sync between Empuls and your Freshteam account will happen once every 24 hours.
Step 1: Fetch the API key from Freshteam
The following screenshot showcases the steps to fetch the API key from your Freshteam account.
Please note that you will require admin access to your Freshteam account to set up this integration.
Step 2: Share the API key with Empuls
- Log in to your Empuls account.
- Click on Settings from the left-hand menu.
- Navigate to the ‘Other Settings’ section and click Integrations.
- Navigate to the HRMS Applications section and click on Freshteam app.
- Click on the ‘Add Freshteam’ button to start the integration.
- On this screen, enter your Freshteam account URL and the API key generated on the previous step. Click ‘Test Connection’ & Proceed’ to select the data fields to be integrated.
- In this step, you will select the data fields to be imported to Empuls. By default all the boxes are checked in this step. However, you can uncheck the boxes for data that you do not wish to import to Empuls. For example, if you do not want to import the Work Contact Number data, then uncheck this field. You will not be able to take any action on boxes that are grayed out like the First Name and Last Name.
Click the SELECT DATA FIELDS button after making your selections.
- In this step you can choose between two data sync options:
- Option 1: If you do not wish to manually upload employee data, choose the Run data sync once now option to sync data between Empuls and Freshteam once every 24 hours.
- Option 2: If you want to start the automatic data sync on a later date, choose the Schedule first data sync for later option. Once you are ready in the future to start the automatic sync, repeat the above steps and choose option 1.
Click on SAVE & FINISH after choosing one of the options.
You will now see a message confirming that the Freshteam integration is successfully enabled.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Is the Freshteam and Empuls integration a two-way sync or a one-way sync?
This is a one-way employee data sync from Freshteam to Empuls.
- Can you connect me with someone at Empuls?
Yes, please send a request to email@example.com and we will be happy to connect with you.