Jibble 2 is a free time clock app.
- Track when your staff are at work for payroll, attendance and projects.
- Staff clock in and out using mobile, tablet, web, MS Teams or Slack, and can use biometric recognition and GPS-location. These can then be used to generate automated timesheets and powerful reports.
- Jibble 2 can be used for construction, manufacturing, retail, F&B, remote work, startups, field services, healthcare, agencies, education, office-based companies, and other industries.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Pre-Installation Guidelines
- Installation Guidelines
- How to Track Employee's Work Hours with Jibble
Before you set up the integration, please note the following -
1-Way Sync Caution - This is a 1-way sync from Freshteam to Jibble, so once you set up the integration, please make sure that you do not edit any employee data directly on Jibble.
Group Set Up Condition (if you have Departments on Freshteam and want that to be reflected on Jibble) -
Before installation - Go to People > Create a Group to set up groups on Jibble. Please make sure that you name Groups in your Jibble account with the same spelling and case as Departments on Freshteam. For example, if you have Sales and Marketing as Departments on Freshteam, please make sure that you create groups named Sales and Marketing on Jibble. Note - These are case sensitive, so sales with a lowercase ‘s’ will not be synced correctly.
After installation - If you create any new departments on Freshteam, please make sure you create a new group on Jibble as well to ensure correct updation of employee data.
Freshteam > Jibble Role Matrix - Depending on the hierarchy in Freshteam, the employee will automatically be assigned a role on Jibble, as displayed in the table below -
1. Go to Settings > General Settings > Integrate with other Apps > Apps
2. Search for Jibble 2 from the search bar on the page or find it under Time Tracking, Accounting & Billing in the Browse by Category Section. Once you open the Jibble 2 listing, click on the Install button under the Jibble 2 icon to initiate the installation. You will be redirected to the configuration page. The configuration page is divided into 4 parts: Connect Freshteam, Connect Jibble, Configurations, and Failure Sync Log.
3. On the Connect Freshteam tab, enter your Freshteam domain URL in the Freshteam Domain field. Copy and paste your Freshteam API Key, which you can find by clicking on your profile icon at the top-right corner of the screen. Click on Next.
4. On the Connect Jibble tab, log into your Jibble Account. Go to Settings > Organizations > API Credentials and click on “Create New Secret”. Please note that you must be an Admin or Owner on Jibble to generate a Secret Key.
5. Give the API Key a name that will help you identify it as the one you have used for Freshteam. Once you save the name, you will be presented with an API Key ID and an API Key Secret.
6. Switch back to the Connect Jibble page on Freshteam, paste the API Key ID in the API Key field, and paste the API Key Secret in the API Secret field. Click on Next.
7. On the Configurations tab, (This is where you decide how data flows from Freshteam to Jibble), make the following changes:
- Whom to Sync - This is where you decide if you want to sync all employees from Freshteam to Jibble, or specific employee subsets. Once you make your selection, you can click on Show Employees to view the employees that are going to be synced. Once you’re done with this, click on Advanced to choose what data to sync, and when to trigger a sync.
What to Sync - This is where you decide which employee fields you want to sync from Freshteam to Jibble. Once you’ve selected the fields, click on Next.
When to Sync - This is where you decide which employee events you want to trigger a sync at - create / update / terminate or all 3. Once you’re done, click on Save and then Install. Once you’ve completed the 3-part configuration, click on Install to complete the integration.
How to Track Employee's Work Hours with Jibble
Onboarding Employees onto Jibble - When you install the app or create a new employee, the employee will receive an email from Jibble to set up an account. Please make sure that you inform the employee to check the Jibble email and set up their Jibble profile.
Viewing Timesheets - Once the app is installed, timesheet summaries can be viewed by clicking on the Jibble 2 icon (orange hourglass) on the Employee Profile Page. To view a detailed Employees can view their own timesheet, and view the timesheets of other employees based on the viewing rules in the table below.
Updating Employee Data - Whenever you create / update / terminate an employee on Freshteam, the employee record will be automatically updated on Jibble. However, you have to make sure that the integration is configured appropriately (review the Configurations section under the Installation Guidelines for a reminder on how to choose when data is synced).
Updating Integration Configuration - To update the configuration settings of the integration, go to Settings > General Settings > Integrate with other Apps > Apps > Installed Apps and click on the Settings icon to update the settings. Make sure you click on Save for your updated configurations to take effect.
For more queries, please reach out to us at email@example.com.
Yes. this is possible.
- How do I sign-up for a free Jibble account?
You can sign up for a free account here - https://www.jibble.io/app/signup