15Five is a richly integrated, evidence-based approach to employee engagement and performance management.
- Day-to-day practices promote clear and consistent communication, visibility into goals and progress, and organization-wide alignment.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Group Set Up Condition (if you have Departments on Freshteam and you want that to have reflected on 15Five) -
Before installation - Set up groups on 15Five. Please make sure that you name Groups in your 15Five account with the same spelling and case as Departments on Freshteam. For example, if you have Sales and Marketing as Departments on Freshteam, please make sure that you create groups named Sales and Marketing on 15Five. Note - These are case-sensitive, so sales with a lowercase ‘s’ will not be synced correctly.
- On the Connect 15Five tab, paste your domain URL and Access token. (Note - You must be an Admin to generate an Access Token). To retrieve your domain URL and Access token:
- Log into your 15Five Account
- Go to Account Settings > Features > Integrations > Manage Public APIs > Create New Key to generate an Access Token
- Give the Access Token a name that will help you identify it as the one you have used for Freshteam
- Switch back to the Connect 15Five page on Freshteam, paste your abc.15five.com domain in the API URL field and paste the Access Token in the API Secret field. Click on Next
Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org for any issues with your 15Five integration.