A digital workspace in Office 365 is something that brings together everything your team needs – chat, meetings, calling, file sharing, Microsoft Office, and 3rd party applications – into the ultimate hub for teamwork. Send that interview invite to candidates outside your organization. With Microsoft Teams now on Freshteam, create that perfect interview experience for your prospective candidates by leveraging the ultimate capabilities of Microsoft Teams.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Installation Steps to Integrate with Microsoft Teams
- How to Set Up an Interview on Microsoft Teams
- How to Set Up an Interview on Microsoft Teams via Self Schedule
Installation Steps to Integrate with Microsoft Teams
1. Go to Settings > Productivity > Integrations.
2. Under Integrations, you will find Office 365 Calendar, Rooms, and Directory.
3. Click the Enable toggle to start the integration process.
4. It will take you to your Microsoft Sign-In Page, enter the credentials.
5. Choose your permission access.
How to Set Up an Interview on Microsoft Teams
How to Set Up an Interview on Microsoft Teams via Self Schedule
Once the invite has been sent, interviewer/ candidate can log-in directly from the link sent and enter the interview room on the scheduled date
Below GIF shows the above
Note: For users to schedule interview through MS teams, they will have to enable the Office 365 suite from the integrations, without office 365 enablement, it will not be possible to enable MS Teams.