Accessible to any role which has access to create a requisition except Employee
Moving to Freshteam for the first time? Or just have a bunch of Requisitions in your excel sheets you want to add to Freshteam? "Bulk Import Requisition" is a feature made just for you. You can bulk import requisitions as a CSV file and add them to Freshteam in one click
Let us see how to do this.
1. One way is to go to Recruit > Job Requisitions.
2. In the following window, click on the downward arrow '▼' beside the New Requisition button.
3. You will find the Bulk Add Requisitions option here. Click on it.
Note : Another way to go about adding bulk requisition is that you can go to Settings > Job Requisitions and click on 'Bulk Add Requisitions'.
4. Both the above options will open the following window after the action.
5. You can 'Download the Sample CSV File' to understand how to name or design your file before uploading, as it is important to note that the column headings of your sheet should be the same as the Sample CSV to ensure a completely successful import.
6. Click on 'Add CSV File' once you have your CSV file ready and click Import to start the import, you will get an email after successfully importing, any errors that might have occurred will also be updated to you via email with the error explained so that you can take the necessary action to fix it and try importing again.
Please refer to Success and Failure Emails shown below for reference:
7. By default, all your imported requisitions will get populated in the Pending Approval Tab under the Job Requisition window.
8. You can choose to Bulk Approve the requisitions by clicking on the Select all radio button next to the Title column or you can choose the requisitions you want to approve individually by selecting them. Please refer to the following screenshot for reference.
That's it, your bulk import and bulk approval is sorted, go ahead and have a seamless recruiting experience with Freshteam.
Note: If you are not the Admin or the Account Admin of Freshteam performing the Bulk Import, make sure to have your Email ID used to access your Freshteam account in the "Requester Email" column for all the requisitions to be successfully imported.
- Understanding The Job Requisition Process
- Creating a New Job Requisition
- Customizing The Job Requisition Form
- Creating a New Approval Rule
- Adding Requisition Reject Reasons
- Deleting a Job Requisition