Accessible to anyone who has been added as an approver to accept/reject a requisition
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Adding a New Default Reject Reason
1. Go to Settings > Job Requisitions > Approval Reject Reasons.
2. Here you will find the Add New option in the top right corner. You can click to add new reasons.
3. Type the reason in the text box that appears, then click on the 'Tick Mark' to save your reason.
Adding Reject Reason to a Specific Job Requisition
1. Click on Reject when you are in the Job requisition approval box.
2. A pop-up will appear which will ask you to give the reason.
3. Here you can type a subjective/ customized reason, then click Add <reason> to add the reason to the list.
4. Click Update to reject the job requisition with the selected reason.
You can find the list of all rejected, deleted or on-hold job requisitions in the 'Inactive' tab.
If you would like to approve a job requisition but put it on hold for the time being, you can click on the ' ... ' icon in the top right corner and select the 'Put On Hold' option. You can also reject an approved job requisition in case of a hiring freeze or any similar instance by clicking on 'Mark as Rejected'.
- Deleting a Job Requisition
- Bulk Import Requisitions into Freshteam
- Understanding The Job Requisition Process
- Creating a New Job Requisition
- Customizing The Job Requisition Form
- Creating a New Approval Rule