Accessible to Admin and Account Admin
Note: Apart from Admin and Account Admin, owners of the requisition and anyone with the permission to Create, View and Manage Requisitions can delete a requisition
You might come across a scenario where you want to delete a job requisition. This can happen for various reasons. You either created a wrong requisition or you want to delete it because the job is no longer available. Either way, deleting a job requisition in Freshteam is a simple one-click task.
1. Go to Recruitment > Job Requisitions.
2. Choose the requisition you want to delete. The following box will open up.
3. Choose the Trash Can option in the top-right corner. You will get a confirmation to delete the requisition.
4. Choose 'Delete' to confirm your deletion.
5. In the dialog box that appears after, you would be asked to choose what to do with the candidates under the requisition. Choose the relevant option and click on 'Done' to complete the process.
6. You can still view and restore the requisition whenever you want by clicking on the 'Restore' option in the top right corner of the job requisition.
You can find the list of all deleted requisitions in the Inactive tab and select the one that you would like to restore along with the associated job opening and candidates (if any).
- Bulk Import Requisitions into Freshteam
- Understanding The Job Requisition Process
- Creating a New Job Requisition
- Customizing The Job Requisition Form
- Creating a New Approval Rule
- Adding Requisition Reject Reasons