Work is best done with seamless collaboration with all the right people in place. Team Calendar is built by Freshteam just for that. To know who is in and who is out on a particular day would be useful while planning your workday as an employee. As a manager, Team Calendar helps to know how your team works, what is the overall time-off record going on within your team.
Note: To enable Team Calendar for your account, go to Settings > Time off > Time off Setup > Preferences. Here enable Team Calendars.
In this article, we will see where to find Team Calender, what are the different functions one can perform using it, etc.,
1. To access Team calendar, you need to go to Time off > My Team from the side widget bar.
2. Here, you will find your Team's calendar that shows the time-off pattern of each employee for that month.
3. You can choose which month you want to see, see upcoming months even to plan your work accordingly with a particular colleague.
4. You can also choose one particular day and view who is not available for that day.
5. If you can approve/decline time-off within your company or team, you will also see two other options under Team Calendar - Pending Requests and Apply for a Team Member.
6. Pending requests let you directly approve or decline your reportee's requests, while Apply for a team member helps when a team member of yours cannot apply their own time off, you can step in and help.
7. You can see the time-off pattern of your team, or other teams which you have visibility access to like your overall team or sub team you are part of.
8. You can also add an employee to your time off calendar to see their time-off pattern, you can create a custom calendar with only employees whose time-off you want to track.
9. Employees who are part of the team can also view the calendar.