The employee directory lists all the employees working in your organization. Every employee has a profile, which is a mix of information provided by the employer and the employee. The employer provided information is information like office email address etc. This article explains what information can be shared or edited in the system, by the employee.
Accessing Your Profile
To go to your profile, click on the 'Avatar' icon in the top right corner of the page. This opens a drop-down with a link that reads Edit profile. Click on it.
The employee profile information is divided into 5 sections and they are...
- Personal info: This section includes an avatar icon, which can be changed to your picture, your first name, MI and last name, date of birth (only date and month will be shared with peers), gender (for employment records), blood group and a short bio of yourself.
- Contact info: Postal address, personal email address and contact telephone number(s). Only Work, Mobile, Office Extn & Main telephone number will be shown to your peers.
- Emergency contact information: You are allowed to add more than one emergency contact information and all you need to provide is their full name, your relationship and contact number for the person. We recommend providing at least one contact in this section.
- Social profile: Help your peers find you in your favorite social channels.
- Skills: Skills you're known for, in the organization. You can add as many as you want.
For your reference, all the employer provided information about your employment is listed in the right pane.