The employee directory lists all the employees working in your organization. Every employee has a profile, which is a mix of information provided by the employer and the employee. The employer-provided information is information like office email address, etc. This article explains what information can be shared or edited in the system, by the employee.
Accessing Your Profile
To go to your profile, click on the 'Avatar' icon in the top right corner of the page. This opens a drop-down with a link that reads Edit profile. Click on it.
The employee profile information is divided into 3 categories and they are...
2. Employment and Education
Under personal you have the following sections,
- General Information: This section includes an Avatar icon, which can be changed to your picture, your First name, MI, Last name and a Display Name of your choice.
- Personal Information: This section includes Date of birth (only date and month will be shared with peers), Gender (for employment records), Blood group and Marital status, etc.,
- Contact Information: Postal address, personal email address and contact telephone number(s). Only Work, Mobile, Office Extension & Main telephone number will be shown to your peers.
- Emergency Contact Information: You are allowed to add more than one emergency contact information and all you need to provide is their full name, your relationship, and contact number for the person. We recommend providing at least one contact in this section.
- Social Profile: Help your peers find you in your favorite social channels.
- and, Government Identification Details
Under Employment and Education, you have,
- Previous Employer
- Educational Qualification
Under Compensation, you can provide your Bank Account Details.
Viewing Your Profile and Quick Actions
If you wish to view your profile and not edit, you can do so. Click on the 'Avatar' icon in the top right corner of the page as you did before. This opens a drop-down with a link that reads View profile. Click on it.
You will get the following page, you can view all the information you need here, and also perform quick actions like "Request Transfer" and "Request Resignation" from here.
Note: The quick action option is available only if your company in on the Blossom or above plans of Freshteam.