When you make an offer, you need to update your records regarding the terms you're offering including salary, benefits, and other details before you send them the offer. We categorize offer fields into 4 sections as listed below.
Note: The user can add custom fields under Offer Information. All other sections are default and no other custom fields can be added to them.
One can add custom fields only under the Offer Information/ Other Details section and we consider all other sections default and the user cannot add custom fields.
- Personal Information: This section is for personal information like name, contact phone and email address, postal address, gender and date of birth.
- Compensation information: For pay and benefit-related information.
- Employment details: All employment-related information viz. Job title, role, location, employment type, reporting manager, joining date, cost center (AKA Division), team (AKA department), HR Contact.
- Offer Information/ Other details: Offer validity period.
Adding a Custom Offer Field
1. Go to Settings > Offer > Fields.
2. The top blue band in the left side pane lists all the custom fields you can create e.g. Text, multi-line text, radio button, check box, numbers and more.
3. Drag and drop the desired field type to the offer information section or click on the custom field you wish to add.
4. Hit 'Save' to save these fields for future offers.