With Freshteam, you can set up a branded career site to display a list of job postings, to which prospective candidates can apply. You can brand this career site with your colors, white-label its URL, update your logo...anything your heart desires. Your career site will be available at <<yourcompany.freshteam.com/jobs>>.
Note: If you want your users to stick to your website, you can also embed job postings directly on your website.
You can customize your career site by going to Admin > Job Publishing > Career site.
Here's a list of settings that you can customize:
1. Career site name: Your career site's name; this appears next to your company logo on the career site.
2. Career site URL: You can create a vanity URL for your careers page. You will have to create a CNAME DNS record in your DNS Zone file to point career.yourcompany.com to yourcomapny.freshteam.com. Your Webmaster or Server administrator should be able to help you set this up correctly.
3. Career site language: You can select a language from the list of available languages.
4. Logo and favicon: You can upload your logo and favicon files here.
5. Career site advanced settings: You can also personalize every inch of your career site by customizing CSS viz. site colors and fonts, page layouts, stylesheets and page-wise CSS access as a part of advanced settings.