As an employee, if you are mapped to an hourly time off policy, you will be able to apply for Time Off in hours. In this article, we will walk you through how to apply for an hourly time off.
Steps to Apply for an Hourly Time Off
1. Open your Freshteam account. Click on Time-off > My Time-off from the left menu.
2. Click on the Apply Timeoff button at the top right corner of the screen.
3. Fill in the details in the Apply Timeoff window that appears.
4. Select the Time Off Period by choosing the Time Off dates. Based on the standard working hours of the company, the Time Off period will be automatically converted to hours. For instance, if the standard working hours are 8 hours in your company, and if you take 3 days off, you are using 24 hours from the allotted Time Off.
Tip: You can also plan for a partial day where you can apply for partial day time-off for the first or/and the last day of your time-off.
5. Select the Time Off type. Against each Time Off type, you would be able to see your balance time-off in hours.
6. Add other details like a Time Off note or attach supporting documents (if required)
7. Click on the Apply Timeoff button.
Tip: You can choose to notify your manager or team members of your unavailability and mark yourself as ‘Out of Office’. Freshteam will send an email to the stakeholders. You can also choose to decline the calendar invites in the applied time off hours.
For more queries, please write to us at email@example.com.