Now you can experience the ease of using Slack even in your day-to-day HR tasks. Be it consistent notifications related to upcoming interviews or employee time off requests - you can track all within Slack. Freshteam and Slack will also help you complete your pending actions on time with proactive Slack prompts. Let us understand how to get started with Slack and Freshteam:
Steps to add Freshteam on Slack(For an account admin)
- STEP 1: Log into your Freshteam account
- STEP 2: Go to ‘Settings’ -> ‘Integrations’
- STEP 3: Select ‘Slack’ from the existing list of integrations and enable it.
- STEP 4: As a next step, you will need to grant permissions by clicking on ‘Allow’. Freshteam is now successfully enabled on Slack.
Your employees can also experience the ease of using Freshteam within Slack - here's how:
With Freshteam and Slack integration, it is possible to track all your HR notifications in a single place, and complete your pending actions on time. Curious to know how?
- How to track interview-related notifications and submit feedback within Slack
- How your employees can apply for time offs within Slack
- How to approve or reject time offs within Slack
For any questions, please feel free to write to us at email@example.com