Checkr is a popular, US-based background verification tool that automates background screening for your organization. This article will walk you through the installation guidelines and how to use this integration:
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Tip: New to Checkr? We have an exciting gift for you! Receive $40 ? off your first background check when you use the code FRESHTEAM. Offer valid till December 31st, 2022.
1. Go to Settings > General Settings > Integrate with other Apps > Apps
2. You can search for “Checkr” from the search bar on the page or you can find it under "All" in the Browse by Category Section.
3. Here, you will find "Checkr”, click on the Install button next to it, to initiate the integration.
4. It will take you to the configurations page. The configuration page is divided into 3 parts: Connect Checkr, Connect Freshteam and Configurations.
5. On the Connect Checkr tab, click on " Install", and you will be shown the Checkr login page as below. For existing Checkr customers, click on "Sign in", and log in using your existing credentials. Please login via a user account that has admin access on Checkr to give the required API access. For new Checkr customers, please fill in all required details to create a new Checkr account, Checkr verifies your company details, and activates your account in a few days.
6. On the Connect Freshteam tab, enter your Freshteam domain URL and API key.
7. On the Configurations tab, provide the list of roles that will be able to initiate the background check. Click Install to complete the installation.
- Ordering Background Check with Checkr
- Viewing Background Check Status with Freshteam-Checkr
- Viewing Background Check Reports & Filtering Candidates with Freshteam-Checkr
For more queries, please contact us at email@example.com