AuthBridge is a popular Indian background check tool that helps recruiters and HR teams to verify their candidates' personal and professional references. This article will walk you through how you can install AuthBridge within Freshteam and conduct background checks easily:
TABLE OF CONTENTS
How to Install AuthBridge within Freshteam
1. Go to Settings > General Settings > Integrate with other Apps > Apps
2. You can search for “Authbridge” from the search bar on the page or you can find it under "All" in the Browse by Category Section.
3. Here, you will find "Authbridge”, click on the Install button next to it, to initiate the integration.
4. It will take you to the Configuration page which is divided into 3 parts: Connect Freshteam, Connect AuthBridge and Configurations.
5. On the Connect Freshteam tab, enter the Domain Name and API Key. You can find your API key by clicking on your profile icon at the top-right corner of the screen.
6. On the Connect Authbridge tab, enter you Authbridge username and enter the API key from your Authbridge account. Please reach out to your Authbridge account manager to get the credentials.
7. On the Configurations tab, provide the list of roles that will be able to initiate the background check. Click on Install to complete the installation.
How to Conduct a Background Check with Freshteam-AuthBridge
To Initiate Authbridge background verification through Freshteam, simply follow the following instructions
1. Click on recruitment tab > Select a job > Select candidate > Click on Authbridge icon on the right
2. Authbridge tab will slide out, then fill in the candidate PI data along with the Authbridge background check you want to run
3. Once all the data is filled click on "Initiate BG check" This will enable the background check for the package selected
How to Track Status of Ongoing AuthBridge Background Checks within Freshteam
Administrators or the roles granted the access can view the stage the background check status the candidate is at.
One can view the candidate background checks status, either from the comments tab in 360 view, this tab shows the detailed scope of things around candidate background check along with other background check related information
One can also view the status directly from Authbridge placeholder as shown in the image below. Here only the colour code status for the background check will be shown, with green, yellow and red as respective colour code
How to View AuthBridge Background Check Reports within Freshteam
Enabling background verification also creates tags in the process. Tags can be used to filter candidates who are in various stages of the process. There are two candidate tags that are created, Authbridge-Complete and Authbridge-Pending.
For every Background check report check status the following tags are created:
Authbridge and Freshteam Status Mapping reference table:
Note: Below AuthBridge statuses are syned every 12 hours on Freshteam
For more queries, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org