Accessible to Admin and Account Admin.
Freshteam has integrated with DocuSign to enable E-Sign which can be used in all Onboarding documents. Using E-Sign you can send contracts and onboarding documents that require signature through Freshteam and get things done faster and paper-free. Let us see how E-Sign works in Freshteam.
1. Go to Settings > Productivity > Integrations.
2. Under Productivity, you will find DocuSign. Enable the toggle to initiate the integration.
3. If you already have a DocuSign account, you will be redirected to your login page where you should allow Freshteam to integrate.
4. If you do not have an account, create one and allow Freshteam to integrate. After your trial is over, you can contact firstname.lastname@example.org to get the best plan from DocuSign that would help you continue your e-sign journey.
5. That's it, you have enabled DocuSign E-Sign for your Onboarding processes, let us see how to use it.