Curated or Created Report, one has to add widgets to get information that would fill the report. In this article, we will see how to configure widgets in reports.
1. Once you are inside a report, click on any of the widgets to edit it. Once inside a widget, it will look like this.
2. You can change the name of the widget by clicking on the pencil icon next to the widget name present in the top-left corner.
3. Click on Configure to configure the chart's properties, you can do it directly from the widget page.
4. You can change the metrics of the widget, apply the group you want and the filters you want. Freshteam provides with inbuilt information for all three which you can use.
5. Click on Advanced filters to get an advanced options like Rank Order.
6. Once you have made all the changes, click Apply to save your widget with its changes.