Accessible to everyone except Employee.
Offboarding an employee involves many people, tasks that they need to perform to ensure a safe and seamless exit of an employee. The different teams from HR, IT and the product and so on. Make the process easy for all the people involved by assigning them with tasks and checklists to ensure the process is done, and done without missing out on anything. To create and assign checklists, follow the below steps.
1. Go to Settings > Employee Information System > Offboarding > Checklists.
2. Select Add New from top right to create your checklist.
3. Give the form a title, description, create sections and add tasks under it.
4. Assign concerned person, you can also add viewers who you wish to monitor the process.
5. Click Save to save the checklist.