Job requisitions are raised by hiring managers when they want to find a candidate to fill a new role or refill an existing role. With Freshteam, you can create job requisition forms, configure approvers, and associate the requisition with a job opening and allocate recruiters to work on them.
In this article, we will see how the job requisition process works.
- Once your Hiring Manager has raised a requisition, it will then move to the approval process.
- It will show as Pending Approval until the approval process is completed.
- Once all approvals are given, you can then associate the requisition with a job opening.
- From now on, you can track the hiring process to know in what state your requisition is.
5. After the requisitions are approved, they come under the “Approved” tab inside the Recruit > Job Requisitions section.
6. Choose the job you want to see the status, ie, hired, offered etc.,