Note: Accessible to Admin and Account Admin
Integrate Freshteam with Google Calendar to view interviewers' calendars right inside Freshteam, even when you're scheduling an interview.
Here are a few things to keep in mind even as you do so:
1) Use your jobs email address to connect your Calendar with Freshteam. Don't use your personal email address like firstname.lastname@example.org; instead use email@example.com
2) The integration uses the domain to display everyone's calendars to everyone using the Freshteam account. This means that if Jane set up the integration using firstname.lastname@example.org, you don't have to do it again for your Calendar to be visible to everyone.
Integrating Google Calendar with Freshteam
1. Go to Settings > Productivity > Integrations
2. Click on the 'Enable' button next to the Google Calendar integration description
3. Choose the email account you'd like to associate with Freshteam. Please make sure to use a email address like email@example.com and not a personal email address like, firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. Click on 'Allow' to allow Freshteam to manage your Calendar.
For more queries, please contact us at email@example.com.