Integrate your favorite applicant tracking system with Google Calendar for the ability to view interviewers' calendars right inside Freshteam, even as you're scheduling an interview.
Here are a few things to keep in mind even as you do so:
1) Use your jobs email address to connect your Calendar with Freshteam. Don't use your personal email address like firstname.lastname@example.org; instead use email@example.com
2) The integration uses the domain to display everyone's calendars to everyone using the Freshteam account. This means that if Jane set up the integration using firstname.lastname@example.org, you don't have to do it again for your Calendar to be visible to everyone.
3) Only an Admin can set up this integration
Integrating Google Calendar with Freshteam
- Go to Admin>Integrations
- Click on the 'Enable' button next to the Google Calendar integration description
- Choose the email account you'd like to associate with Freshteam. Please make sure to use a email address like email@example.com and not a personal email address like, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Click on 'Allow' to allow Freshteam to manage your Calendar.
- You're done!
Now that you've set up the integration, here's how you can use it while scheduling interviews.