Accessible to Admin and Account Admin
ClassMarker is an online candidate assessment tool that helps HR leaders evaluate their candidate's skillsets. You can easily create tests and quizzes with ClassMarker and send them to your candidates. Ensure an automated candidate assessment to reduce the overall time to hire. Let us understand how to integrate with ClassMarker and create a test:
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- How to Integrate with ClassMarker
- How to Receive ClassMarker Test Results within Freshteam
- How to Assign Tests to Links
How to Integrate with ClassMarker
1. Open your Freshteam account. Go to Settings > Integrate with Other Apps > Integrations > ClassMarker
2. Click on the Toggle against ClassMarker logo to enable it.
3. As a next step, you will have to enter the API Key and API Secret.
4. How to generate an API Key and API Secret
Log into your ClassMarker account.
Hover on ‘My Account’. From the drop-down, choose ‘Webhooks/API Keys’.
Switch to the API Keys tab and click on ‘New API Key +’
A new page will appear on your screen. Enter a name for your API Key. Opt 'active' for the status (The status will be 'active' by default).
Check both ‘Unique Link IDs’ and ‘View Results URL’ options.
For permissions, choose ‘Access all Groups & Links’. Save the API Settings.
- After saving, you will notice a success message with an option to view the API Key and Secret, click on it.
- Copy and paste the API key and API secret in the Freshteam's integration section.
How to Receive ClassMarker Test Results within Freshteam
In order to receive ClassMarker results within Freshteam, you have to create a webhook. The webhook allows you to receive the results of ClassMarker tests in Freshteam.
1. Hover on ‘My Account’. From the drop-down, choose ‘Webhooks/API Keys’.
2. On the webhooks tab, click on ‘New Webhook+’
3. In the page that appears, Enter a name for your Webhook. For the Endpoint URL, go to the ClassMarker-integration section in your Freshteam account and copy the Endpoint URL and paste it here.
4. Check both ‘Unique Link IDs’ and ‘View Results URL’ options. Save the Webhook Settings. On saving, you'll see a success message that says your webhook is active.
You can send a test to your candidates only after it is associated with a link. The link makes it distributable.
1. After you create a test (or on an existing test), click on the drop-down arrow to expand the test section.
2. Click on the ‘Assign’ option. You will see two options to assign the tests (1) Via group (2) Via a link.
3. Click on the ‘Assign to Link’, and then click ‘Next’.
4. Enter a name for the Link and under Test Completion choose the webhook you created under the Webhook drop-down.
5. Quickly scan through your test settings and make any changes (optional).
6. Click on ‘Assign’ to assign the test to the link.
On assigning, you will see a success message along with a link you can distribute to candidates via a website or email.
If you accomplish the three steps successfully, your integration setup is complete. You can start using ClassMarker tests while recruiting with Freshteam.
For more queries, please reach out to us at email@example.com