The Company Information section in Freshteam is where you need to head when you want to change your employee portal name, URL, logo or favicon.
Guide to updating company information
- Go to Settings > General > Company
- You will see options to add company name, employee portal name, options to add logo and favicon, employee portal URL, portal language, and portal time zone. If you'd like to add more locations, go here.
- Company name - This name will be used across the product in various places including the email signatures, career site and many other sections where company name is necessary.
- Employee portal name - This name will appear next to your logo on the left top of the screen as displayed in the screenshot above.
- Company logo and Favicon - You can upload your company's logo and favicon to Freshteam and brand your portals.
- Employee portal URL - You can brand and white-label the URL, so that your employees can be directed to a portal like people.yourcompanyname.com.