Accessible to Admin and Account Admin
The Company Information section in Freshteam is where you need to go when you want to change your employee portal name, URL, logo or favicon.
How to update your company information?
- Go to Settings > General > Company.
- You will see options to add the company name, the industry your company belongs to, the overall language you want for your company in Freshteam, the date format, employee portal name, options to add a logo and favicon.
- If you'd like to add more locations, go here.
- Company name - Used across the product in various places including the email signatures, career site and many other sections where company name is necessary.
- Employee portal name - This name will appear next to your logo on the left top of the screen as displayed in the screenshot above.
- Company logo and Favicon - You can upload your company's logo and favicon to Freshteam and brand your portals.
- Click Save to update the changes made.
Under the Blossom, Garden and Estate plan, you also get to add Employee Portal URL. Look at the Screenshot below.
Note: For renaming career site url in your custom domain, say people.yourcompany.com, you will need to purchase a paid ($60 per year) SSL certificate. However, changing only the sub-domain in the url, say yourcompany.freshteam.com is free of cost. Know more.