Flatly is a cloud-based Software as a Service (SaaS) that converts business data into flat files such as CSV, XLSX, or Sheets in cloud storage. The service can be configured through a set of "jobs" or "job settings" which control the replication and syncing of data. Once a job is set to run, Flatly runs as an invisible background service.
Flatly Can Convert Freshteam Data into the Following Formats
- Google Drive
- Excel Online
- Amazon S3
- Azure Storage
- Google Cloud Storage
- Google Data Studio
Steps to Integrate with Flatly
To integrate with Flatly, neither desktop installation nor technical expertise is required.
- Keep Freshteam open in a browser tab, and make note of your Freshteam domain and Freshteam API token/key.
- Open Flatly.io in a second browser tab and sign-up/log in to Flatly.
- Select Freshteam from the Select Source drop-down menu.
- Select Destination and authorize your cloud drive.
- Authorize Freshteam (enter your Freshteam domain name *without the HTTP prefix and without the Freshteam.com suffix*)
- Select Target Folder
- Select a Freshteam data object from the drop-down, for example - "Employees". (Note, you can merge 2 more objects later, inside a third-party Sheets app or using a third-party BI app).
- Set the remaining preferences
- Click Run Once, to test the Job. Then open your cloud drive (example: Google Sheets) in a third browser tab and review the output.
- If your data looks good, click Run Per Schedule, and you're done! You don't have to return to Flatly -but it's a good idea to log in periodically and check your Logs for any issues.
For a full list of supported Freshteam data objects see: https://flatly.io/integrations/freshteam
For any queries, please feel free to reach out to us at email@example.com